Disclaimer: Eveswatch.com is reader-supported, meaning that I may include affiliate links in my articles for which I may receive compensation without any additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nowadays, women have unlimited options to choose from when looking for a timepiece to purchase. Some consider style, others features. Then, there are those who prioritize how a timepiece would fit their lifestyle.
The women’s watch market has indeed been growing, maybe even at a faster pace than men’s.
Jeweled settings and smaller case sizes are only some features that set women’s watches apart from men. And watch companies are observing this trend, leading them to expand their offerings.
So, whether you’re searching for a watch to cherish for years or a day-to-day addition to your fashion, we highlight below some of the most eye-catching women’s Watches Under 1000!
Top 10 Best Women’s Watches Under 1,000
1. Victorinox Alliance Sport Lady Watch W/ Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
Watches from Victorinox are recognized for their efficiency in both traditional design and performance and this watch is no exception.
This Victorinox Alliance Sport Lady Watch 241305 has that classic appeal. Thanks to its circular dial that is loaded with extras.
It features bar-shaped and silver-toned indexes and the Swiss Army logo found at 12 o’clock will also catch your attention! Plus, there’s that handy date display at six o’clock with a minute track at the outside of the dial.
This timepiece features Swiss quartz movement, deployment clasp for security, and is water-resistant for up to 100 meters or 330 feet. Overall, this women’s watch fits all casual and formal outfits.
- Water-resistant to 100 meters (330 feet)
- With the 24-hour function on the inner watch perimeter
- Classic design
- Luminous hour markers
- Comes with a 2-piece unidirectional bezel
- Stainless steel round case
- Some women find this watch heavy (item weight 1 Pound)
2. Michael Kors Parker Stainless Steel Watch With Glitz Accents
Another in our list of the best women’s watches under 1,000 is the Michael Kors Parker Stainless Steel Watch With Glitz Accents.
The brand may not be as popular for making watches since they are more recognized for making bags, clothes, and accessories, but this watch didn’t disappoint us!
This delicate watch comes with a three-hand analog display. It is round-shaped that features a crystal bezel or indices, a date window, and luminous hands.
At first glance, you’ll already notice the rose gold-tone white color of its stainless steel case that makes this timepiece stand out.
In general, this 39mm is also suitable for snorkeling and swimming as it is water-resistant for up to 330 ft or 100m but it’s not designed for scuba diving.
What’s even nice is you can get a custom fit for this elegant watch by bringing it to a jeweler, although its size is an ideal fit for women.
- Guilloche dial face features brand name and crystal hour markers
- Not light, but also not too heavy
- Comes with crystal accents at the bezel
- Water-resistant 100 meters/ 10 ATM
- With date display window and three sub-dials
- Stainless steel material is durable and can last for years with proper care
- Good packaging
- It may not last long if exposed to constant impact
3. Bulova Women’s Automatic-Self-Wind Watch With Stainless Steel Case
The Bulova Women’s Automatic-Self-Wind Watch is a stunning watch and a must-have for women watch collectors!
This automatic watch comes in rose gold-tone accents in stainless steel and with a 5 diamonds handset on the White Mother of Pearl Dial.
If you love watching the inner workings of watches, then this watch should be on your list as it has an exhibition case back.
Other features worth highlighting in this watch include its automatic heart-beat movement, 40-hour power reserve, double-press deployant closure, and domed sapphire crystal.
With 30 meters of water resistance, this gorgeous watch can withstand occasional splashes and rain. As for its band, it’s long enough to accommodate women’s wrists and you can even buy extra links.
Even if you have a large wrist, the dial is just well sized and the band also fits perfectly without having to remove any links upon purchase.
- Classy watch
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Attractive White Mother of Pearl Dial
- Does not require a battery
- Keeps accurate time
- You can register it for warranty in Bulova store
- Great buy for the price
- Semi-skeleton dial
- You may have to adjust it as it gains about 8 minutes per week
- Some find it hard to read the time because of the design on the dial
- Others are not satisfied that it only has 30m water resistance
4. Seiko Women’s Japanese Quartz
The Seiko Women’s Japanese Quartz is a beautiful watch that goes well with both dressy and casual outfits.
Just like the Bulova watch that we just featured, this one also has a Mother-of-pearl dial. But what makes it stand out is that it comes with 18 diamonds and uses anti-reflective sapphire as its dial window material.
Its battery can last up to 5 years and features the Japanese Quartz movement. Its water resistance depth is up to 50 meters. Its band size is women’s standard, but even if you have a big wrist, it would still fit perfectly.
The way it is designed has an emphasis on both elegance and function. Truly, this 33.3 mm watch is an ideal gift to yourself or for someone you love.
Lastly, because of its design and functionality, this stunning watch will probably never go out of style.
- Water resistance: 50 meters
- With calendar or date window
- Stainless steel bezel material
- With date window/ calendar
- Stainless steel case and bezel
- Elegant mother of pearl dial color
- Two-tone band color
- Its dial window material type is anti-reflective Sapphire
5. Movado Women’s Stainless Steel Swiss Quartz Movement Watch with Leather Strap
If you’re on the hunt for a women’s watch that looks chic, this Movado Women’s Stainless Steel Swiss Quartz Watch with Leather Strap might be the one for you.
Immediately as you open the box, the care and quality put into this watch are evident.
Synonymous with craftsmanship, innovation, and artistry, this Movado watch has an elegant, modern design with a sunray dial. It has a yellow gold-tone finish or ion-plated stainless steel case with a Rose Quartz stone dial on its pink strap.
Rather than using the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, Movado surpassed your expectations as it uses k1 mineral crystal.
This just means this modern watch is more scratch-resistant or shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal!
As for its engineering, it uses Quartz movement so that it requires minimal maintenance but still gives you precise timekeeping.
The movement itself is silent with no second hand so it doesn’t distract you visually. Since the pink color in the bezel and band is muted with a touch of lavender, it is also easy to match this with different outfits.
- Uses crystal K1, more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal
- Uses Swiss quartz movement
- Attractive pink band and dial
- Stainless steel bezel material
- Swiss quartz movement
- Easy to match with different outfits
- Water-resistant, but only up to 30m – protected against splashes from hand washing and rain.
- No calendar
6. Bulova Women’s Rubaiyat Analog Display Quartz Watch
Another entry from Bulova cracks our list of the best women’s watches under 1,000 is the Bulova Women’s Rubaiyat Analog Display Quartz Watch.
This legendary heritage from the Rubaiyat collection features the synthetic blue spinel cabochon crown and eight diamonds set on its dial.
This best women’s watch under 1000 also has a stainless steel bracelet, double curved sapphire crystal, and is water-resistant for up to 30 meters. It is well-crafted and sturdy.
On the case back, it is dye struck (a process of jewelry making that uses pressure to form metal) with the “Goddess of Time” image
Overall, we can say it is beautifully simple. The combination of the blue dial and eight diamonds gave it an elegant and contemporary appearance.
This Bulova Ladies 96R225 watch is also so versatile that you can just easily pair it with business, casual, or dressy attire.
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Great dress watch
- Dye struck with “Goddess of Time” at the back
- Comes with a double-press fold-over clasp and a safety lock
- There’s a blue Cabochon at the 12 o’clock position
- With eight diamonds individually set on the dial
- 30.6 millimeters case diameter for standard women wrist size
- Durable Sapphire Crystal dial window material type
- A bit more expensive than other women’s watches
7. Michael Kors Access Gen 4 Runway Smartwatch
The Michael Kors Access Gen 4 Runway Smartwatch is a watch we would commend highly enough. This watch calculates estimated calories, tracks your sleep and heart rate, and also counts your sleep.
Even better in person, this delicately colored timepiece has these interesting features: heart rate tracking, NFC payment option, GPS, touchscreen functionality, Google Assistant, and music storage.
Its dial window material type is glass, with alarm settings, and multiple time zones. It is also water-resistant for up to 165 Feet. Considering that it is a smartwatch, it is pretty decent enough that you can use it for short periods of recreational swimming, but not snorkeling or diving.
- Built-in fitness tracker features
- With Day-Date-Month
- In the two-tone color band
- Rapid charger included
- With heart rate, NFC, GPS, and smartphone notifications
- Supported apps include messages, email, social media, gesture control, multisport tracking, calendar, and many more!
- Pink Silicone Band/ Rose Gold Case
- Battery life is not as good as other smartwatches
- Wear OS app can sometimes be laggy
8. Seiko Women’s TRESSIA Stainless Steel Japanese-Quartz Watch
Seiko watches are amazing because they are durable and can work for a long period of time without serving and we think the Seiko Women’s TRESSIA Stainless Steel Japanese-Quartz Watch is among our all-time favorite timepieces from this brand.
This watch features a 15.5mm case diameter, 12-month power reserve once fully charged, with 26 diamonds, and is water-resistant for up to 100 ft or 30m.
Generally, this gorgeous watch can withstand brief immersion in water or splashes, although not suitable for bathing or swimming.
It also operates on the Japanese quartz movement. It is best for a modern woman who wants a combination of aesthetics and function in a jewelry watch.
It is designed with a stainless steel case and bracelet as well as a blue tone mother-of-pearl dial (not a white dial).
Seiko Women’s TRESSIA has a solar cell that is energy-efficient as well. Some users shared it’s a bit heavier, though, than expected but overall, it is stunning.
- 30M Water Resistant
- With highlights of 26 diamonds
- Powered by any light energy
- Attractive blue mother-of-pearl dial
- Unique design
- Features hardlex dial window material
- A bit heavier compared to other women’s watches
9. Skagen Women’s Anita Stainless Steel Mesh Dress Quartz Watch
There’s something special about this Skagen Women’s watch that convinced us to include it in the best women’s watch under 1000. It looks simple and can be worn with every style.
The Skagen Women’s Anita Stainless Steel Mesh Dress Quartz Watch features Quartz movement, deployment clasp, and 12mm stainless steel mesh strap. It has hour, minute, and second markers and a unidirectional bezel function.
This nice elegant lady watch is lightweight with a pearlescent face. If you don’t like this dial color, you can go for rose gold, silver-tone, or gold too. It has a three-hand analog display with Skagen detailing and crystal accents.
- Comes in a giftable packaging
- Sparkly design
- Interchangeable strap
- Works with every style
- Few users said the band clasp did not last long and broke
- Poor battery life
10. Michael Kors Pyper Three-Hand Stainless Steel Watch
The Michael Kors Pyper Three-Hand Stainless Steel Watch provides a luxurious style without being too flashy.
If you’re looking for a watch that is durable and easy to read, this one should be on your list. And because it has a black dial and band, it’s easy to fit it in every occasion.
It has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, black leather band, and a round stainless steel case. It is lightweight, classy, and downright beautiful.
This watch features a 38mm case, Quartz movement, and a three-hand analog display.
You can be classy and professional at the same time with this Michael Kors Pyper Three-Hand Stainless Steel Watch.
This Micheal Kors watch is also water-resistant to 165 ft, meaning it is suitable for short periods of recreational swimming but not snorkeling or diving.
- Water-resistant to 165ft. (50m )
- Classic and clean looking watch
- Beautiful right color
- Black dial with bright gold finishes
- Good value for money
- Stainless steel case material
What to Look for When Buying the Best Women’s Watch Under $1000
Just like buying any timepiece, one of the most important things to consider is whether to go for an automatic movement, Japanese quartz movement, or mechanical.
Quartz watches are more reliable and practical and often require less maintenance and cost less. Or you can choose a mechanical movement that has careful engineering.
On the other hand, an automatic movement is often referred to as “self-winding” as it harnesses energy through the movement of the wearer’s wrist.
This is a popular option too because you won’t have to wind the watch every day just to ensure its operation.
Choosing the design, case shape, or overall style of a woman’s watch is important too. Most love the classic round shape, but there are those who prefer something bold or a square-shaped timepiece. Extraordinary shapes also make a statement.
Meanwhile, jewelry timepieces often feature diamond accents, sapphires, pearls, or other semi-precious stones that are far more exclusive in appeal and design.
Do check out the dial decorations too. Would you prefer a polished blue dial or those with mother-of-pearl effects? The choices are just endless!
To some women, the brand is important. To others, not really. For instance, Seiko is an important brand and would make a great collection, just like the Swiss brand.
However, some high-end luxury watch brands may not be to the liking of some women as they prefer more of a watch that is good for daily use.
Women understand the power of color when choosing a watch. For example, a white watch may look better on women who often wear light-colored clothing or have a fair skin complexion. On the other hand, dark-colored watches complement those with tanned skin.
Elegant timepieces, including Seiko Sportura Automatic Watch or those with gold and platinum color, tend to be versatile.
So, remember that when buying a women’s watch, color is personal, mood-related, or even emotional.
Bottom line: Which One Should You Buy?
We all love the women’s watches on this list. However, should we have to only pick one, then it would be our favorite Bulova Women’s Rubaiyat Analog Display Quartz Watch.
It is hands down stunning in every way. The diamonds on the blue dial gleam in such a lovely way and it has rose-gold accents too!
It is elegant and classic and it’s perfect for a gift. In terms of reliability and precision, this watch is remarkable. It is very well packed and you know at first look that it will last a lifetime.
The dial is easy to read and the band is sturdy too. But just in case you got it broken, Bulova has various service centers throughout the world too.
In addition, your watch will be covered by the company’s 3-year global warranty by the time you purchase it.
If you don’t prefer the blue textured dial, we also recommend you to see the rose gold-tone color of the same watch model.
It features the same synthetic blue spinel cabochon crown positioned at 12 o’clock. On the case back, you’ll moreover notice the dye struck “Goddess of Time.”
If you like this review, you might want to read our other reviews at EvesWatch.com.