Disclaimer: Eveswatch.com is reader-supported, meaning that I may include affiliate links in my articles for which I may receive compensation without any additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Watches come in different styles and functions, from dress watches, dive watches, analog watches, to digital watches.
If we’re going to talk about the most productive and functional watches in the market, these are the vibrating alarm watches.
We firmly believe that anyone should own at least one vibrating watch in their collection or wardrobe.
Searching for the best vibrating alarm watch for your everyday life can be a challenge since there is a broad range of options and types of vibrating watches to choose from.
So, we searched the world wide web and gathered some of the best vibrating alarm watches for you to pick.
If you’re interested to know more about the best vibration alarm watches, keep reading.
The Best Vibrating Alarm Watches
1. Timex Men’s T49851 Expedition Vibrating Alarm Watch
First on our list of the best vibrating alarm watches is this Timex Men’s T49851 Expedition Vibrating Alarm Watch. This timepiece includes a black adjustable resin strap that measures 22 millimeters and can fit up to eight inches of wrist circumference.
Meanwhile, its black resin case measures 43 millimeters and has an acrylic lens. This vibrating alarm watch also has a gray digital display and an Indiglo light-up watch dial.
It also features a 100-hour chronograph, a 24-hour countdown timer, and three vibrating and audible daily alarms. This vibration alarm watch also offers a 24-hour military time mode, three time zones, occasion reminders, a hydration timer, and a calendar.
Lastly, this vibration watch offers a water resistance of up to 100 meters or 330 feet. Generally, this is suitable for limited water activities such as swimming and snorkeling, but not diving.
- Can fit up to an 8-inch wrist circumference
- Has a black resin case with an acrylic lens
- Includes a gray digital display and an Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Features a 100-hour chronograph
- Has a 24-hour countdown timer
- Includes three vibrating and audible daily alarms
- Offers a 24-hour military time mode, three time zones, occasional reminders, a hydration timer, and a calendar
- Offers up to 100 m or 220 ft of water resistance
- Not suitable for diving
2. Casio Men’s G-Shock Quartz Watch
The Casio G-Shock is a casual solar-powered and shock resistant watch that provides multiple functions such as atomic timekeeping and EL backlight.
This Casio men’s watch also features a world time, including 29 time zones and 48 cities, a city code display, a multi-band atomic timekeeping, five daily alarms, a 1/100-second stopwatch function, a full auto-calendar, a countdown timer, a power-saving function, and a battery indicator.
To turn the auto light function on or off, go to a dark environment and hold down the light button. Turn the wrist at a 40-degree angle towards the user. Keep in mind that if the battery level falls below medium (M), the auto light feature will not work.
Approximately, this watch’s battery life can last up to 10 months on a full charge without further exposure to light. This helps receive time calibration radio signals, keeping the displayed time accurate.
Lastly, this vibration alarm watch offers water-resistance of up to 200 meters or 660 feet. This is suitable for surface water sports and professional marine activities, but not scuba diving.
- Shock resistant
- Includes atomic timekeeping and EL backlight
- Features a world time, including 29 time zones and 48 cities
- Has a city code display
- Offers a multi-band atomic timekeeping
- Has five daily alarms
- Has a 1/100-second stopwatch
- Includes a countdown timer, a power-saving function, and a battery indicator
- Battery life can last up to 10 months without further exposure to light
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters or 660 feet
- Not suitable for scuba diving
3. Casio Men’s G Shock GD350-1B Black Watch
This GD350-1B G men’s watch by Casio is another excellent vibrating alarm watch that offers amazing features. For instance, it provides a world time featuring 35 time zones or 100 cities, a city name display, daylight saving on/off.
Another thing to admire about this vibration watch feature is its Auto LED Backlight or Super Illuminator and Flash Alert, which can be extremely useful if you find yourself in low-light to dark situations.
Another feature to admire about this vibrating alarm watch is its 200-meter water resistance and ability to resist shock. Other features of this watch include 12/24 hour formats and a full-auto calendar, pre-programmed until 2099.
- Provides a world time featuring 35 time zones or 100 cities
- Includes a city name display
- Has daylight saving on/off feature
- Features an Auto LED Backlight or Super Illuminator and Flash Alert
- Water-resistant of up to 200 meters or 660 feet
- Has a 12/24 hour formats
- Features vibration alerts such as daily alarms, countdown timer, and hourly time signal
- Has an insufficient vibration alarm
4. Armitron Sport Women’s Digital Chronograph Watch
For women looking for an excellent vibrating alarm watch, you might want to check out this digital chronograph sport watch by Armitron.
This functional but classic timepiece features a Japanese quartz movement and a resin case with a rose gold-tone top ring. This digital watch is also available in various colors and includes a stainless steel case that measures 25 millimeters and an hourly chime.
One thing to keep in mind about this watch’s battery and charger is to avoid exposing it to wet situations such as moisture, water, and destructive fluids.
Other features also include a resin strap with buckle closure, LCD display with time, seconds, and day and date window. This watch with a vibrating alarm feature also offers multiple functions such as chronograph, alarm, dual time, and backlight.
- Available in various colors
- Features a Japanese quartz movement
- Has a resin case with a rose gold-tone top ring
- Includes an hourly chime
- Offers a resin strap with buckle closure
- Has an LCD display with time
- Can be easily broken once exposed to fluids
5. Fossil Women’s Sport Metal and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch
Here’s another cool vibrating alarm watch for active women who are looking for a functional and stylish watch. This sport metal and silicone touchscreen smartwatch by Fossil include excellent features that will make you want to buy it and use it in the long term.
This women’s watch is a fitness tracking device, weather tracker, vibrating alarm clock, calendar, GPS, pedometer, and a heart rate monitor in one. However, it remains ultra-lightweight or 40% lighter than other models with an aluminum case and silicone band
Another unique feature to admire about this watch with vibration alarm feature is its estimated 24-hour battery life. This timepiece is also swim-proof and has additional third-party apps available through Google Play Store on your watch.
- Multi-functional and stylish
- Suitable for running activities
- Includes a fitness tracking device, weather tracker, alarm clock, calendar, GPS, pedometer, and a heart rate monitor
- Features an estimated 24-hour battery life
- Powered with Wear OS by Google
- Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 9.3+ smartphones
- Has a poor battery life
What to Look For in a Vibrating Alarm Watch?
Here are a few features you should consider first when looking for the best vibrating alarm watch:
Vibrating alarm watches may come at a hefty price since they offer many excellent and functional features. However, many watch brands also produce affordable but good-quality watches. If you can’t buy an apple watch or a luxurious one, it’s okay to find other alternatives.
2. Vibrating Alarm Function
Ideally, your watch’s vibrating alarm function should be top-quality since this will be your watch’s essential feature. Having an excellent vibration alarm function allows you to enjoy and focus on your tasks that require using countdown timers, vibration alarms, or multiple alarms.
Aside from your vibrating watch’s vibration alarm, countdown timer, and other features, durability is another important consideration. The overall construction should be durable enough to be used in the long-term. Be careful with brands that sell cheap but poorly made watches with vibrating alarms, since these are not worth your money.
4. Power reserve
One of the features that makes a good vibrating watch is its long battery life or power reserve. Some vibrating watches offer more or less than 24 hours of battery support, which is an adequate option for some. However, other watches with vibrating alarms can also last for months or years, but these can possibly be expensive.
Watches come in different styles and functions, from dress watches, dive watches, analog watches, to digital watches. However, vibrating alarm watches are some of the most productive and functional watches any person can own.
We highly recommend you to buy the Casio Men’s G-Shock Quartz Watch. This offers multiple alarms and vibration alarms such as a countdown timer, vibrating alarms, daily alarms, countdown timer, and hourly time signal.
If you liked this article, you might want to read our other articles at ExpertFitness.org.