Disclaimer: Eveswatch.com is reader-supported, meaning that I may include affiliate links in my articles for which I may receive compensation without any additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A roman numeral watch is a timeless and classic timepiece that any man should own.
However, searching for the perfect watch can be challenging since the market sells a variety of watches.
So, we came up with a list of some of the best men’s watches with roman numerals.
This list of watches with roman numerals ranges from affordable watches to classy dress watches.
These dress watches also offer excellent features such as quartz movements, durable constructions and materials, and stylish designs.
If you’re interested to know more about the best men’s watch with roman numerals, keep reading.
The Best Roman Numeral Watches for Men
1. Fossil Men’s Grant Stainless Steel Quartz Chronograph Watch
Fossil always produced watches that are inspired by American ingenuity and creativity.
Thanks to its time-honored style, the Grant collection has always stayed in style. Some of their key features are stainless steel materials and modern roman numeral markers.
This men’s grant stainless steel quartz chronograph watch by Fossil includes a case size that measures 44 millimeters and a 22-millimeter sized band.
It also includes a quartz movement with an analog chronograph display and a scratch-resistant hardened mineral crystal lens.
This affordable watch has big roman numerals that are uniquely designed and offer creative balance to the dial. Its stainless steel case includes a dial, which is available in green or cream sunray.
It also offers a brown leather band with buckle closure, which is interchangeable with all 22-millimeter Fossil watch bands.
Another excellent feature of this dress watch is that it offers water-resistance of up to 50 meters or 165 feet. This depth rating only makes this watch suitable only for light water activities such as showering and recreational swimming.
You can also customize your watch with complimentary engraving at a local Fossil store.
- Includes a quartz movement with an analog chronograph display
- Offers a scratch-resistant hardened mineral crystal lens
- Has uniquely designed black roman numerals
- Has a stainless steel case and dial
- Offers an interchangeable brown leather band with buckle closure
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters or 165 feet
- Not suitable for serious water activities such as scuba diving or snorkeling
2. SKMEI Business Men’s Watch
Are you a businessman or a career man looking for a stylish watch for work?
This dress watch with roman numerals by SKMEI is specially designed for male entrepreneurs who work hard and are smart.
This analog watch includes a casual design with roman numerals. This dress watch brings you back to the classics, offering you the simplicity of business casual.
One key feature of this watch is its Japanese quartz movement, which offers you accurate and precise timekeeping. It also includes a 24-hour display, an analog quartz movement, and a calendar date.
Another thing to admire about this dress watch is its German high hardness glass plate, stainless steel, and water-resistant case cover.
Its soft leather watch band offers a wearable perimeter of 8.66 inches or 22 centimeters, offering you a comfortable wearing experience.
Lastly, this dress watch has a normal water resistance of up to 98 feet or 30 meters. This makes it only suitable for hand washing, rain, and light splashes of water.
- Offers vintage hour markers with Roman numerals
- Has a Japanese quartz movement
- Has a 24-hour display
- Provides an analog quartz movement
- Includes a calendar date
- Includes a German high hardness glass plate
- Has stainless steel
- Offers a water-resistant case cover
- Not suitable for water activities like swimming or bathing
3. Frederique Constant Men’s FC-245M5S5 Slim Line Silver Dial Roman Numerals Watch
If you’re looking for a luxurious watch and not sticking to a tight budget, the Frederique Constant Men’s FC-245M5S5 is another excellent choice for a watch with roman numerals.
This dress watch’s dial is silver and has a sapphire crystal that is anti-reflective. Its case material is gold-tone and measures 39 millimeters in diameter and 5 millimeters in thickness. On the other hand, its band material is brown made out of leather, measuring 22 millimeters in width.
Other features of this watch include a Swiss quartz movement, a buckle clasp, and a water-resistant depth of 99 feet or 30 meters.
- Includes a silver dial
- Has an anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Has a gold-tone case
- Offers a brown leather strap
- Includes a Swiss quartz movement
- Includes a buckle clasp
- Has Roman numerals
- Water-resistant of up to 99 feet or 30 meters
- The band easily wears out
- Has bad customer service and no warranty
4. Timex Men’s TW2R28600
This men’s watch by Timex combines an elevated design with the expected precision craftsmanship. This dress watch includes an adjustable and black 20-millimeter leather slip-thru strap that can fit a wrist circumference of eight inches.
This timepiece also has a black dial with partial silver-tone Roman numerals and indices. Other features include luminous hands, which allow you to read the time in low-light or dark locations.
It also has a 41-millimeter silver-tone brass case with mineral glass crystal. This watch is also paired with a black leather 20mm slip-thru strap that gives you a refined look you can wear from day to night.
Lastly, this roman numeral watch offers a water resistance of 30 meters or 100 feet. Generally, it is only appropriate for short immersions in water, such as splashes or rain.
- Combines an elevated design and precision craftsmanship
- Includes an adjustable and black 20-millimeter leather slip-thru strap
- Can fit up to eight inches of wrist circumference
- Offers a black dial with partial silver-tone Roman numerals and indices
- Includes luminous hands and a quartz movement
- Has a 41-millimeter silver-tone brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Offers a 30 m or 100 ft water-resistance
- Not suitable for serious water activities
5. JSDUN Mechanical Automatic Watch for Men
If you’re looking for a watch with exquisite craftsmanship, you might want to try this automatic and mechanical watch by JSDUN. This timepiece offers a three-dimensional roman numeral scale, hollowing out design, Tourbillon decoration, and a sun and moon indicator or simulation display window on top.
Another thing to admire about this watch is its innovative and enhanced anti-fog dustproof watch case. This roman numeral watch is also scratch-resistant and features a triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal lens. It also includes a luminous three-hand analog display and crystal hour markings.
Other features of this roman numeral watch include a 41-millimeter case in diameter, a genuine tungsten band, a luminous three-hand analog display, and hidden butterfly pushed buttons. Lastly, it offers a water resistance of up to 50 meters and 165 feet.
- Offers exquisite craftsmanship
- Includes three-dimensional roman numerals
- Has a hollowing out design
- Provides a Tourbillon decoration
- Has a sun and moon simulation display window
- Has an anti-fog dustproof watch case
- Includes a triple-coated sapphire crystal lens
- Water resistance of up to 50 m and 165 ft
- Doesn’t have excellent customer service
What to Look For in a Men’s Watch with Roman Numerals?
There are a variety of dress watches to choose from, some can even break your bank account. If you’re not on a tight budget, you can search for luxurious and classic watches with roman numerals. However, you can also look for affordable watches that is worth your money.
The overall quality of a watch is an important feature to look at. A good or high-quality watch allows you to wear the timepiece in the long run without easily replacing it. A watch that has Japanese quartz movement or Swiss movement are a few example features that make a watch top-quality.
A watch that has durable construction and material is a watch that is worth purchasing. Be careful with buying from brands that produce cheap but poorly made watches, these will not be useful in the long term.
Roman numeral watches are some of the most stylish timepieces any man can own, so it’s also important to look for a design. Watches come with a variety of designs that can fit your personality such as minimalist, luxurious, and vintage.
One of the best investments that a man can make and add to his wardrobe is a watch with roman numerals.
It can be a challenge to find the perfect watch for you, so we gathered some of the best watches with roman numerals for men that are worth your money.
We highly recommend you to buy the JSDUN Mechanical Automatic Watch. This watch offers excellent features such as exquisite craftsmanship, three-dimensional roman numerals, a triple-coated sapphire crystal lens, and many more.
If you liked this article, you might want to read our other articles at ExpertFitness.org.